Subject: [Leica] Arche's book "While Dancing to Nero"
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema@wanadoo.nl)
Date: Tue Mar 18 00:53:01 2008

Harvey has entered this book into the Leica competition. One of the
rules of this competition is that that the book is not published yet.
Maybe that's why it is not on Blurb.
I have a signed copy of the book with the number 8/25. I think he just
ordered 25 copies for personal use.
But this is all my speculation. We better ask him self.

Cheers,

Michiel Fokkema