Subject: [Leica] Questions about Visoflex III
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon Mar 17 19:01:36 2008

> Hi Alasatair,
>
> I'm sure that the Visoflex will be a great toy for me, I've ordered a 65mm,
> for all I've read I hope enjoy it!. Thank you very much for your details
> and
> tempting explanations, but I think I'm still more interested to chase
> se?oritas than birds, on the other hand you can be closer with a 28mm.
>
> Thanks so much for your details!
>
> Saludos cordiales
> Luis

A notable thing to do is use the head of a 135.
You get infinity in focus
And that's a real long way away.
And you can do macro stuff.

I love the way you work the mirror I think it kind of makes you make better
shots!

Mark William Rabiner
markrabiner.com

http://topics.nytimes.com/top/reference/timestopics/subjects/a/auto_ego/inde