Subject: [Leica] WEATHER ATLANTA AREA?
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Mar 16 15:23:52 2008

G'day Ted.

As usual the weather folk like to exaggerate.  Lots of rain (almost two
inches at my place) bangy lightning and obnoxious weather folk predicting
doom.  Result were some damage to a fabric dome and some much needed rain.
Heck, the way to tell if it is a real storm is how many times the lights go
out and none went out this time.