Subject: Re: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 11: Saturday se ñoritas
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat Mar 15 14:18:30 2008

Thanks Pablo.

The other tapas pictures are still work in progress. On Thursday I am
going back to Lizarran. Tough job but someone has to do it. My son is
flying in from England around 9.30 pm, so assuming Easyjet has not
lost his luggage we will be in the centre between 10 and 10.30, just
in time for dinner.

Once I have enough tapas pictures, I will set up a gallery.

Cheers,
Nathan

On 15-mrt-2008, at 21:00, Pablo Kolodny wrote:

> Hi Nathan,
>
> nice set of pictures, they made me feel like being there
> I love seaside, beaches, getting sand in between toes and even more
> tapas
> and beer by the seaside.
>
> Wonder where are the rest of pics of tapas
>
> saludos
>
> Pablo
>

> nathan@nathanfoto.com wrote:
>
>> Last weekend I just relaxed with my family and enjoyed the good
>> weather. We did all the things we like about living in Alicante: ate
>> tapas, drank beer, took a bicycle ride along the beach, ate some
>> more, and generally enjoyed ourselves. The record of a glorious
>> weekend is here:
>>
>> http://www.fotocycle.dk:80/paws/?page_id=132
>>
>> In the first picture, I used the Live View feature of my E3 for the
>> first time ever. I can see it has some uses in certain situations :-)
>>
>> As always, comments and critique are welcome and appreciated.
>>
>> Nathan
>
> --

Nathan Wajsman
nathan@nathanfoto.com