Subject: [Leica] buggy
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu Mar 13 07:25:49 2008

At 10:37 PM 3/12/2008, you wrote:
>I think they know the way better than the drivers.   Probably know the
>history better too!

My son drives horse carriage tours in Charleston.  The city of
Charleston has about 6 different routes, chosen for each trip by
lottery, so all of the carriages aren't going the same route.  The
horses do learn all of the routes quickly but there is lots of
traffic to negotiate so there is still a need for a driver ;-)  The
horses know exactly where to stop for each bit of history that Tim
tells.  He graduated from the College of Charleston with a degree in
history and he loves horses and Charleston so he thinks he has the
perfect job.  I want him to find something with benefits and more pay!!

Tina

Message from jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] buggy)
Message from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] buggy)