Subject: [Leica] buggy
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed Mar 12 19:33:30 2008

Sonny,

Great tourist shot.  However, I'm puzzled.  The horse appears to be in
motion, but no one in the carriage seems to be paying any attention to him.
Do the horses know the routes so well that the driver can ignore them?
Looking closely, it appears that the large lady in front, sitting sideways,
may be holding the reins.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA