Subject: [Leica] Not buying a Hummer
From: hoppyman at (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Mar 11 04:42:47 2008

The local Corrective Services folks (this state in AU) bought a bunch of
them to patrol the perimeters, I guess. Finally they gave up as they were
unable to keep the vehicles functional and sold them off for something
locally less exotic!
I can never think Hummers without thinking Blackhawk Down, or have you guys
not seen it?