Subject: [Leica] Update on LUG Yearbook and Project HOME
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon Mar 10 22:15:37 2008

> Mark, you have shot some of the pictures on this site?
> Which ones?
> I'm up to five lighthouses I have visited so far. I'm thinking of arranging
> a cottage stay at one during the equinox when the waves sometimes exceed 11
> metres at the cliff below.
> Cheers
> Geoff

No those are not my pictures.
Its just so people can see what the lighthouse looks like and the area.
It's pretty darned photogenic.

I didn't go up in it.

I shot it from the passenger side of a car through the window of the driver.
But you'd think I spent ten minutes with a tripod.
A real fluke.

Savannah GA is amazing!

Mark William Rabiner
markrabiner.com