Subject: [Leica] Leica Discount in UK
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri Mar 7 19:25:24 2008

Long time ago, maybe 1990, Leica offered a  $500  rebate/trade in  for any
camera on an M6.  It coincided with the theft of my CLE, so I used the
insurance money and the rebate to buy my first new Leica..  My second new
Leica, an M8, was in 2007.

That was when the DM/US$ exchange was at an all time high, similar to the
current situation with the Euro/US$

Bad exchange rates drive companies to make deals.
--
Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com