Subject: [Leica] No M9 in the near future
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Mar 7 10:30:04 2008

I agree with George.  If I had waited for the perfect DSLR - full-frame,
with an SL viewfinder - I'd have missed a LOT of good photos that film
couldn't do.  The R8 with DMR despite its shortcomings has been FAR more
productive than any film in the SL.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com