Subject: [Leica] LUG Convention
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed Mar 5 20:17:08 2008

> Catfish are farmed, and eat Purina floating  Catfish Chow,
>
> Not bottom feeders!
>
> http://www.maconfeedandseed.com/product_info.php?products_id=487
>
> On 3/5/08, Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> wrote:

I'm going to be careful do not exceed 4,000 fish per acre but why does it
float?

Don't the Catfish love to eat off the bottom?

I'm sure they'd find it more delicious if the stuff sank right to the
bottom.

It seems callus and insensitive to make them skim the stuff off the top.
Where they don't like to be.

They like to be where its dark and cool.

Mark William Rabiner
markrabiner.com

Replies: Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] LUG Convention--now catfish and gumbo)
Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] LUG Convention)