Subject: [Leica] The 35/1.4 Nokton SC
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Tue Mar 4 07:06:36 2008

Lots of 35/1.4 Nokton samples to be found here:
http://www.flickr.com/groups/nokton35f14/pool/

Compared to Nokton 35/1.2 and Hexanon 35/2 (pictures from a RFF member):
http://tinyurl.com/yvkgyz
http://tinyurl.com/ypyfkp
http://tinyurl.com/yqufon
Thread
http://tinyurl.com/ywnvlb

My comment so far, based on these images: the 35/1.4 seems to be very
similar
to the 40/1.4 as well as in sharpness (very good), contrast (very good) and
bokeh (problematic in some situations).

Didier

Message from msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad) ([Leica] The 35/1.4 Nokton SC)
Message from jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] The 35/1.4 Nokton SC)