Subject: [Leica] The 35/1.4 Nokton SC
From: jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Mon Mar 3 15:43:35 2008

I bought a 35/1.4 Nokton SC from Stephen and it just arrived today. It's too
dark outdoors to do much with it tonight, but I'll try to take some M8 shots
tomorrow and post a few. I've been off-line for about 5 days now. My Cox
Cable Broadband went defunct last week and it is barely squeaking by right
now (I have to use a USB cable to get it to work at all). So, no more WiFi
radio for the foreseeable future. Cox will no longer work with my wireless
router. :-(

--
Jeffery L. Smith
New Orleans, LA