Subject: [Leica] OT which b&w 120 film for XXL prints?
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin@afirkin.com)
Date: Sun Mar 2 21:59:10 2008

Don't do anything critical with untried film: I do not practice this dictum
and have regretted my supidity on MANY occasions. Do as I say not as I do.
Test the film or use one your are comfortable with.

Cheers from a beaten into submission idiot, who is always testing new film
on "once in a lifetime" events ;-(