Subject: [Leica] New/old camera - Square format
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Thu Feb 28 06:59:08 2008

For 6x6 I mostly use a Rollei 6008i SLR, (best metering system EVER).  I
had tried a Hassleblad, but found the results from the Rollei superior.

Recently I bought yet another old TLR on ebay. It's a Czechoslovakian
Meopta Flexaret with a Belar f3.5/80mm, item number 350019960572.

<http://www.hemenway.com/MNHP-Meopta-PlusX-02192008/>
   or: http://tinyurl.com/2w6plh

With it's front focusing levers, and its ability to be used with 35mm
film, it's an interesting camera... but I like the quality of photos
from my Rollei 2.8f more:

<http://www.hemenway.com/Rollei-2.8f-Plus-X-06292007/>
   or: http://tinyurl.com/2xntbp

Jim