Subject: [Leica] Zeiss-Ikon RF
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Wed Feb 27 21:53:01 2008

Actually, as the ZI is an aperture-priority camera, more appropriate
comparison would be the M7 and/or the Hexar, I believe.

I'm casually in the market for one myself, though it would have to be
a very good deal right now before I'd sink the money into it.
I do consider the optical qualities of my Zeiss Contax lenses to be
fully comparable  to my `crons,  and see no reason to expect the
Zeiss Ikons to be any less.

Quoth the G Hopkinson :

--

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com