Subject: [Leica] Wow, are the Mamiya as cool as the HASSELblad?
From: octabod at gmail.com (Luis Miguel Castañeda Navas)
Date: Tue Feb 26 03:50:37 2008

On 26/02/2008, at 11:58, Richard Man wrote:

> I heard somewhere (if it's on the Intraweb, it must be true) that
> Hasselbald is only really famous in US due to their ad campaigns and
> over the other side of the pond, the Europeans prefer other brands.
> How true is that?

We didn't had a figure so influent like AA using Hasselblads, also we
didn't sent dudes to the moon to fiddle with gloves, helmets and
hassies... :)
Hasselblad is a famous brand, well respected, but bronica, mamiya and
rollei here are also quite popular, and they goes (or gone in its
time) for less money, in the case of rollei, with the same lenses.

Message from leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] Wow, are the Mamiya as cool as the HASSELbald?)
Message from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Wow, are the Mamiya as cool as the HASSELblad?)