Subject: [Leica] IMG: Snow, flakes, true snow flakes
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Feb 24 15:31:28 2008

It is a startling effect. The more abstract ones here are especially
pleasing. You must be competing with George for poetic ice
photos. You could try some sharpening and contrast effects on the more
detailed ones for an interesting experiment too. But we do
get ice here sometimes, I see it on the taps that dispense draught beer. It
was over 37 C here on the weekend.
Cheers
Geoff