Subject: [Leica] Spain on film
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun Feb 24 12:50:03 2008

 From time to time I like to shoot a roll of MF film in my Bronica
rangefinder.

I have finally been able to scan and process four rolls of MF film I
shot during and after the Christmas holidays here in Spain, mostly
from the Alicante area but also some from Barcelona. The delay was
due to the fact the I had the negatives down here but my scanner was
still in the Netherlands until a couple of weeks ago. Anyway, now it
is here with me, and these are the results:

http://www.greatpix.eu/gallery/4398108_5cbYy

All images with the Bronica RF, and on the films indicated (Pan F+,
Delta 3200, Fomapan 400 and Fuji Acros).

As always, comments and critique are very welcome. I am still trying
to figure out if and how I shoot differently when shooting film
(compared to digital which I how I do 98% of my work). I think that
because of the inherent inferiority of film as far as sharpness is
concerned, I tend to look at other attributes such as tonality. You
be the judge.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
nathan@nathanfoto.com