Subject: [Leica] IMG: Another couple of Church shots
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun Feb 24 08:25:40 2008

Philippe,

I am particularly impressed with the first two images.  You have a steady
hand to get the sharp interior detail at 1/19th of a second. Very well done.
The second image shows the ruggedness of the mountains and the architectural
details very well.  I have never seen windows designed so as to represent a
cross.  It is a very impressive place.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA