Subject: [Leica] OT: More Nikon D3 images
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Sun Feb 24 07:18:32 2008

Well if you want some NEF 14bit High Dynamic Range 51 AF Point 3D Tracking
images I'll be glad to email them to you but I'm not
posting them on my website for obvious size reasons.

Nikon also allows full bore images on their website. Though both sites I'm
sure have processed out the ass images, as with my little
screen images are straight out of camera images. Only processing was NEF to
jpeg.

I do love the "Delete" button.

Chris