Subject: [Leica] [IMG] Ira's PESO 2008-1
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sat Feb 23 17:20:17 2008

Hi Ira,
I'd PS select the background and overexpose that about 2 stops. Then
I'd get thenoise out, convert it to B&W, and then I'd smart sharpen
it a bit.
But even without this mambo jambo, this stays a greatly seen scene.
Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 24-feb-08, om 02:03 heeft ISILVERMN@aol.com het volgende geschreven: