Subject: [Leica] IMG : #032
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat Feb 23 10:06:10 2008

Graham showed:

http://www.geebeephoto.com/2008/08032.htm <<<

OK Graham,

Enough already with the red blanket! :-) I mean that's an old National Geo.
trick of always having red sports wear handy if they were going to put
someone in a scenic. Or red canoe or any added element like your blow up
sheep and geese! ! :-)

The blow up critters is OK as we've become accustomed to them, but a red
horse blanket?

Joking aside, man does the picture over all jump! Heck even without the red
blanket it's a very pleasant photograph to enjoy. Thank you.

Good on you.

ted