Subject: [Leica] i took a photo with a leica today!
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Feb 17 20:18:27 2008

Mr Cassidy we always enjoy these confessionals here at the Dr Phil LUG show.
You have taken the first step to recovery by
acknowledging your weakness. Firstly you must face your demons, YOU have
CHOSEN to forsake your faithful and long serving M3 for
shameful affairs with those hussies, D200 and 300. Its not too late, you may
be forced to prostitute your art by living in the
amoral digital world, but you can still regain some self respect by picking
up a nice late M3 and worshipping with it whenever you
can. By the way, I have no idea how that Jim fellow can bring up 35
framelines on an M3 with a CV 35 on it!

Geoff