Subject: [Leica] My black shadows are purple, M8 with R1800
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Feb 17 18:55:22 2008

Vick, this is very likely a printer issue rather than your original files. I
have the R800 which is the same system but only to
letter size. They don't do well regarding neutrality compared to the later
designs (2400 etc). Much depends on your printing
workflow, colour management etc. A profile helps a LOT. Drop me a line off
list.
Cheers
Geoff