Subject: [Leica] FS Friday_ Focomat 2c Enlarger, Autofocus to 6x9, very special, with Ilford Multigrade system
From: ssherman at shermanphoto.com (Stephen Sherman)
Date: Fri Feb 15 14:57:15 2008

As I have to moved my studio and have no place for another darkroom I?m
reluctantly putting my special Focomat on the market.
Focomat 2c, Late, It?s one of the last last made, light gray with Formica
base
60mm Focotar + 100 mm Focotar II lenses, both super-nice
2 Neg carriers, 1 35mm half-glass, 1 6x9 double sided glass.(anti-Newton)
Several carrier masks
Regular lamp house

Ilford 500 Multigrade head installed (closed loop additive Multicontrast
system)
Full manuals and parts lists for both enlarger + Ilford system.

Enlarger is in great shape and functions as it should.
When I first got it, about 10 years ago, I restored and replaced many parts
and calibrated to proper working condition.

The best enlarger I have ever used or seen.

It is big and heavy and would be better picked up but could be shipped.

Asking $3,500 for the package. + shipping

I have many photograph?s @ http://www.shermanphoto.com/focomat/

I am located in Boston, MA

Stephen Sherman
617-542-1496