Subject: [Leica] FS Friday_ Focomat 2c Enlarger, Autofocus to 6x9, very special, with Ilford Multigrade system
From: ssherman at shermanphoto.com (Stephen Sherman)
Date: Fri Feb 1 08:03:12 2008

As I have to moved my studio and have no place for another darkroom I?m
reluctantly putting my special Focomat on the market.
I have 2, both where the last versions made, light gray with Focotar 2
lenses.

Focomat 2c, Late, Last of the line, light grey with Formica base
60mm Focotar + 100 mm Focotar II lenses
2 Neg carriers, 1 35mm half-glass, 1 6x9 double sided glass.(anti-Newton)
Several carrier masks
Regular lamp house
Ilford 500 Multigrade head installed (closed loop additive Multicontrast
system)
Full manuals and parts lists for both enlarger + Ilford system.

Enlarger is in great shape and functions as it should.
When I first got it, about 10 years ago, I restored and replaced many parts
and calibrated to proper working condition.

The best enlarger I have ever used or seen.

It is big and heavy and would be better picked up but could be shipped.

Asking $3,5 00 for the package. + shipping

I also have many bits and pieces for both enlargers.

I am located in Boston, MA

Stephen Sherman
617-542-1496