Subject: [Leica] M8 questions
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Feb 14 15:17:37 2008

Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> wrote:

>  I haven't cleaned the insides of my 20D since I go it several years ago

I'm obsessed with dust spots and I've had to clean the DMR sensor maybe
twice or three times in the last two years.  Is the M8 sensor so different
that it attracts dust, and the DMR repels it?  I don't change lenses in
dust storms but I don't turn the camera off or take any special precautions
any more than when using film cameras.  Am I doing something wrong?  Maybe
this is an inverse of Murphy's Law: since it's so easy to clean the DMR's
sensor, it hardly ever needs it.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

mail2web LIVE ? Free email based on Microsoft? Exchange technology -
http://link.mail2web.com/LIVE

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] M8 questions)