Subject: [Leica] IMG: pride and happiness
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Thu Feb 14 12:50:35 2008

Thanks for all your comments.

The OOF glass made me think twice before posting it (after a while,
one can predict certain -always very appreciated- reactions), but
finally I did, because it adds stroy to the shot IMO.
And it leads towards the main subjects, too.
It would have been a different shot without them. I'm not sure if it
would have been better.
I think.

PhO

Op 14-feb-08, om 07:10 heeft Philippe AMARD het volgende geschreven: