Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAW 6 (ric)
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Wed Feb 13 10:28:57 2008

> Ric wrote :

> Some folks say it's not street photography if the subject makes eye
> contact.

This one doesn't ;-)
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/2008/06/6-stop.jpg.html

> <>So, I have a category called 30-second portraits.They are strangers
> who interact for one reason or another. There's a very brief exchange,
> not always verbal, and a quick portrait.

<>Can we use this definition from now on? I like it.

>> Thanks for telling me what you think.

I think I enjoyed them a lot. :-)
Keep shooting these 30second portraits and share Ric.

Thanks for the whole series.
phx

Replies: Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] IMG: PAW 6 (ric))
Message from michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema) ([Leica] IMG: PAW 6 (ric))