Subject: [Leica] With my "new" Summitar
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue Feb 12 17:09:20 2008

Luis Ripoll showed::

Subject: Re: [Leica] With my "new" Summitar

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/M3_Summitar/080201-25w.jpg.html
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/M3_Summitar/080201-25w.jpg.html%3c%
3c%3c> <<<

Luis,

Actually I don't give a flying hoop what lens it is or what it looks like
the lens did.

But what it does show is, the talent of a damn fine fast shooting
photographer! This photo is what picture taking is all about! A first class
image without trying to figure out what the hell is this reflection supposed
to be?

It requires no word of caption nor explanation! Well done mon ami, good on
you!

This is smack bang right in the face with a very significant "WOW!!!"
factor! I can easily say in admiration.. "I wish I'd taken that!"

ted