Subject: [Leica] Text and images from the Mojave
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue Feb 12 12:44:10 2008

It's a little known fact that Leica makes all sort of lens for
digital SLRs. For example, on my Leica E-3, I have the exceptional
35-100/2 lens, and the 12-60mm SWD. Leica put in a lot of research
and development into these lens groups. For the Leica D300 which Kyle
uses, they make really nice IS lens. Kyle also has a full frame Leica
14n with a killer Leica fisheye.

I'm not sure why but Canon users tend to stay with Canons. May be
they can't afford to buy the black tape and red dot to put on their
cameras like the rest of us do. Pentax people are proud lots and they
have zillions of Takumar to choose from. Sony/Minolta people are lost
in the woods. I'm not sure if any LUGger has a Pentax. In any case,
no one talks about their Leica A100 around here AFAIK.

At 04:24 AM 2/12/2008, Szucs Istvan wrote:
>Kyle,
>
>Very nice pictures.
>Which camera is the Leica d300? Nikon d300 with Leica lens?
>
>Istvan

// richard (This email is for mailing lists. To reach me directly,
please use richard at imagecraft.com)

Message from szume at lauder.hu (Szucs Istvan) ([Leica] Text and images from the Mojave)