Subject: [Leica] M8 batteries after 1.201 firmware
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue Feb 12 09:46:00 2008

At 02:10 PM 2/11/2008, you wrote:

>Has anyone noticed that after upgrading to firmware 1.201 the
>1700mAh Li-ion batteries from Korea show no charge or barely show a
>charge right out of the charger? Mine were indicating full charge
>before the upgrade.
>
>Neil

Neil - Mine are doing fine.  In fact, they are outlasting the Canon
5D batteries on this trip.  Something has happened with the Canon
charger and the batteries last about 15 minutes before
expiring.  Leica ones - even the 8 cheap Asian ones I have - are
holding a charge for a full day or more.  I did upgrade to 1.201, too.

Tina

Tina Manley
http://leicatraveler.blogspot.com/
www.tinamanley.com