Subject: [Leica] Text and images from the Mojave
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Tue Feb 12 06:45:43 2008

On Feb 12, 2008, at 6:07 AM, parker haeg wrote:

> These are absolutely incredible and the presentation medium really
> works
> well.  I've always wanted to do better landscape work, and your
> shots are
> humbling.  Living in the desert I shoot the desert quite a bit.  It
> is, by
> its very nature, extremely difficult to capture the distinctiveness
> of place
> in such a vast space.   Yet, you've done a great job individualizing
> places
> that resist specifics.  Thank you!
> Your presentation makes me want to call in sick today and go out and
> shoot
> ; )

I agree Kyle...

Parker beat me to it, and said it better than I could anyway.

I have lived in the desert 16 years and appreciate its eerie beauty,

which you have captured...

truly magnificent work...

I am going to forward this to my friend LeRoy DeJolie, a well
published Navajo photographer,

who will love your photographs...

Steve

Steve