Subject: [Leica] Text and images from the Mojave
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Tue Feb 12 05:52:17 2008

>Gaspingly beautiful Kyle.  Thanks for sending it on.
>
>Regards,
>
>Dick

As a child I went to the pine barrens with my parents on a canoe trip along
the Mars river. When I got out of the car and looked across the river, for
the first time in my life my senses were overwhelmed, it was just so
beautiful I couldn't comprehend it. That's the exact feeling I had again
when I climbed out of that slot canyon and saw the sun going down in the
Mojave. Who would have known the desert wasn't ... deserted. "Gasping" is a
good way to put it.

kc