Subject: [Leica] re: does process matter
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Mon Feb 11 11:14:32 2008

I always thought of 'stripping' as the beginning of PS: rubylith overlays,
pin registered sheets of goldenrod, opaqueing ink, exacto knives, etc.

Jim Nichols <jhnichols@bellsouth.net> wrote:  Ted,

Yes, we did all those things in the darkroom, but it has been so many years
ago that the details get lost in the vagueness of my memory. Did you ever
use one of those multi-leaf vignetting stands that were made of wood and red
plastic? That was the beginning of PS.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA