Subject: [Leica] Re: IMG: Two new street photos
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Feb 10 15:22:16 2008

Hello Ali,

Thank you for your quick response as I figured there had to be something
else that triggered your motivation to shoot both pictures.

I see you're a newbie so be welcome and you'll find many people will offer
good instructions to help you improve.

Keep in mind one must be quick in handling the camera, this becomes faster
with experience and the more pictures you take.

The longer you take focusing the greater the chances are you will be caught
trying to get the picture. Trust me, even after many years as a
photojournalist we all get caught at times and loose a good photo. :-) So
don't feel bad if you lose a few in the beginning. :-)

Basically the more you shoot, the better you should become. And if you see
something and also feel it in your gut? Don't think about it! "SHOOT RIGHT
AWAY!" Later if it doesn't look good, throw it away! That's life!

We're all looking forward to more of your photographs so please keep them
coming. Thank you.

ted