Subject: [Leica] IMG: photographer new to the group
From: elizabeth at reid.org (Elizabeth Reid)
Date: Sun Feb 10 10:42:46 2008

Your guess is actually pretty close. It's a photograph from an event
last year called a "zombie march", where anyone who wants to gets
dressed up like a zombie, and they go marching, in a zombie fashion.
There's usually lots of moaning and references to brains. It happens
in quite a few cities around the world, but this is from the Cambridge
one, since that's where I'm currently located.

Anyway, I'm generally terrified of zombies, so obviously I had to go
take pictures of them.

I'm glad you like the picture! It's one of my favorites as well.