Subject: [Leica] printing with R800
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sat Feb 9 14:48:45 2008

Reid, as in The Barkeepers's Daughter Reid?

If you printed it with the right profile and your screen is
calibrated, plus the fact that you've already made succesful prints
of this image before, even out of guarantee, I'd send it back.
In such case, there is at least something wrong with the blacks curve
tto ink ranslation, which is unacceptable.
Provided you kept your printer and inks dust- and extreme temperature
free.
Is suspect it lacks a heap of blue, too.

Philippe (O.: there's a very good -and regular reader and poster- A
(pseud. phx) ., too.)

Op 9-feb-08, om 23:32 heeft Elizabeth Reid het volgende geschreven: