Subject: [Leica] Contax camera's
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat Feb 9 07:59:56 2008

I finally received my Contax II from Henry Scherer yesterday.  Man, can that
guy repair cameras.  Smooth as silk on the body part of your choice.  Even
though I have many LTM Leica's the Contax circa 1936 is a far better picture
taking device than my III from the same era.
But, the point of the post is to highly recommend the services of Henry(
superwide@earthlink.net).  He has been honest, accurate as to the time, and
most importantly did an amazing job building my camera.  Downside is he has
an almost two year backlog so this is not a quick service.  As a
counterpoint I have about five various Kiev's and Contax bodies that do not
function for various reasons including some that have been rebuilt by
others.

OK, back to the images after this commercial interuption.

--
Don
don.dory@gmail.com

Replies: Reply from iilbz at yahoo.com (DL) ([Leica] Decent Digital Camera For Macro)