Subject: [Leica] IMG: more Tasmanian wildlife
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Feb 8 19:10:40 2008

G Hopkinson <hoppyman@bigpond.net.au> wrote:

> There are some Aussie birds, a kangaroo, wombat, platypus, some echidnas
> and
> some farm raised lunch caught by my children.
>
><http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/f>

Regarding the contrasty lighting and such, I feel your pain!  California is
often like that too, especially in the summer.

Looking at the Echidna photo, it amazes me that an animal with such a
slender snout and (presumedly) tiny mouth can support that much body mass.

Thanks for showing, the animals down under are fascinating to us northerners!

Doug Herr
Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com