Subject: [Leica] Past its prime
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Fri Feb 8 15:47:20 2008

The Flying Lady makes it a Royce, from the shape of the fenders I'd
say Body by Hooper.  Late 40's to mid 50's at a guess though I could
be completely wrong on that.

I'd guess it was someone's restoration project, doesn't look like
it's been there too long as the grass around the wheels isn't much
taller than the grass elsewhere.  (There are still a few of them out
there waiting for a good hand with a good budget; it might be
absolutely gorgeous in a year or two...)

--

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com
Photojournalist                               rcmckee@rcmckee.com

Message from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Past its prime)