Subject: [Leica] re my new car
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Mon Feb 4 10:04:12 2008

Quoth the Richard Endress :

> Puleeez take the new car discussion somewhere else.  Who is
> moderating the is site?

That would be Brian.  He's the guy over there trying not to spill
Lagavulin on the gorgeous new Bugatti.

Welcome to the LUG where we talk about almost anything, sometimes
including photography with, or without, Leicas... or with other
cameras which Leica should have made but didn't.  Yet.

Of which speaking, where does one get the Red Dots?  I have a new
camera that probably needs one.

--

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com
Photojournalist                               rcmckee@rcmckee.com