Subject: [Leica] New Films
From: crbirchenhall at googlemail.com (Christopher Birchenhall)
Date: Wed Feb 6 02:02:24 2008

Dave R

> I hope the Rollei ATP is similar to Kodak Tech Pan. That was a difficult
> film to use, but under the right conditions it was amazing stuff. I
> don't know if it's the extended red sensitivity, or the lack of grain,
> or the smooth tonal rendition, or what. Hopefully ATP 1.1 has it, too.

Amen to that. If the Rollei scans well it could be a real treat as I
have lost my darkroom. I'd be interested in hearing how things go.

Chris B

Replies: Reply from drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers) ([Leica] New Films)
Message from drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers) ([Leica] New Films)