Subject: [Leica] Beautiful M8
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Tue Feb 5 09:13:11 2008

It varied, I took the lenses personally to Leica UK - I used to pass within
a few miles of their office every week. The lenses that they could code in
the UK were done while I waited. I hadn't expected that <grin>. The ones
that had to go to Solms (Nocti and Tri-Elmar) took about 6 weeks from
memory, but I can't be certain about that. Also bear in mind that this was
early last year when there were a lot of lenses going back to Solms for
coding. I'd expect the situation is a bit better now.