Subject: [Leica] Beautiful M8
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Tue Feb 5 08:35:08 2008

The coding also seems to help with correcting vignetting on lenses such as
the Nocti.

I confess I had all of my lenses coded - I sent them off in two batches so
I'd have something to use on the M8 while each batch was away.

Steve

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Beautiful M8)