Subject: [Leica] My beautiful M8 is here, just how long does that orange light stay on?
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Mon Feb 4 16:26:12 2008

Vick,

It will take approximately 3 hours for it to charge.  I know a terribly long
time for you to wait to try the camera, but worth the wait.  The first
several charges will not last terribly long, especially if you use the
preview in auto review mode.  But after the 3rd or 4th charges it will run
much longer.

Have fun with the new M8

Gene

From: "Vick Ko" <vick.ko@sympatico.ca>