Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 5: an eventful week
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Feb 4 15:25:31 2008

Nathan,

As usual a fine and interesting set of pictures. :-) Although I'm beginning
to suspect, that you like Graham with his blow-up critters, are beginning to
carry around blow-up people for the beach and costal pictures. ;-)

However a small bit of a warning. :-)

If you keep this "waking your daughter up and a camera in her face!" You are
going to rue the day mon ami!

She'll get even in a fashion you'll not expect! :-) On a quiet unsuspecting
day and it'll be "WHAM! GOTCHA DAD!"

Waking her up is bad enough, but then a camera in her face when she's most
vulnerable? Oh don't turn your back! :-)

ted