Subject: [Leica] Nickel Elmar on an M8
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Mon Feb 4 14:33:53 2008

Here are some photos I took on a short lunchtime walk. I used an
uncoated nickel Elmar from a 1931 Leica Standard. The lens collapses
fully into the body (and the shutter works fine after it's extended
again :-)). I didn't use a lenshood for this series. A grey, cold,
medium overcast day. Photos at everything except very close distances
are very low contrast with lots of flare, but can be easily punched
up in Lightroom. Not easy to clip the shadows with this lens, and the
highlights are rarely gone either.

I'm working right now in an office in the poorest part of town, and it shows.

http://tinyurl.com/2xqonx

--
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design