Subject: [Leica] re observation on LUG photo contest "Snow 5"
From: rfendress at fastermac.net (Richard Endress)
Date: Mon Feb 4 09:05:32 2008

As far as "Snow 5" goes, I think it is an interesting picture. Mainly
because the bootprint does not dominate the frame.  I felt like I
just came across it, a man made pattern in a natural random pattern.
My feeling is that the image must stand up for itself visually. No
amount of caption attached can make anything better.  I have seen too
many gallery shows where the artist put more effort into the page of
text posted next to the so called 'art'.  Richard

Replies: Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] Recent photos)
Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] Nickel Elmar on an M8)